- It’s in Boston, In June. It’s a great city and the snow and ice will probably be mostly gone by June.
- You get a free conference pass, good for all Red Hat Summit / JBoss World sessions, keynotes, events, meals and parties
- You get one free night accommodation (in a hotel)
- It’s very likely IMHO that there won’t be a Java One this year – if you are looking for an opportunity to talk about what you’re doing with JBoss technology then this is *the* best place to do it.
- If you want to get into the weeds with highly technical content – then there’s a new track for that.
Call for Papers end in just 9 days !